Quote Originally Posted by Logunner View Post
Your statement on "knowledge of the subject matter" confirms how little knowledge you have of the subject matter.

A large percentage of RM goes by aircraft, aviation rules do not allow pressurised containers. The journey to Belfast is by Sea so low risk... Also to be considered is the mechanical handling and sortation equipment used in processing the mail, again a risk if a pressurised item becomes trapped.

Feel free to correct me if your knowledge on this is greater than mine..
Ok. Pressurised containers are allowed on board.

I've done about a dozen trips, long and short haul with them ones at way higher pressures than co2. Every flight carries them, they're part of the on board equipment in many varieties from medical to the simple co2 capsules which inflate your life jackets under most people's seats when they pull that little string.

I'm sure RM ban them from flights. They're not banned from flights.

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...N_PHG_ALWAYSON

I suspect RM ban them like they ban everything else because they don't have the expertise to determine safety without inspection and jump for the lowest common denominator. Understandable but let's not say it's not possible because it is. All sorts of things can be flown, some need more paperwork, some don't.