Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    Best run it over the chrono then - thanks
    Do not run over the chrono, you will break it!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Do not run over the chrono, you will break it!
    If it is Fac may as well break the gun

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    If it is Fac may as well break the gun
    If it is FAC he will have to remedy the situation, or face you reporting such facts to the police force where he lives and possibly losing his RFD license...

Bowkett finds the most efficient and accurate pellet and sets the gun up for that! Admittedly Bowkett does not work on Daystates, Air Arms, HWs, Theobens, Hatsans, Evanix, Logun, only BSA and certain Titans...

Hmm food for thought thanks

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    If it is FAC he will have to remedy the situation, or face you reporting such facts to the police force where he lives and possibly losing his RFD license...

Bowkett finds the most efficient and accurate pellet and sets the gun up for that! Admittedly Bowkett does not work on Daystates, Air Arms, HWs, Theobens, Hatsans, Evanix, Logun, only BSA and certain Titans...
    exactly the same here I find the pellet that works the best with the regulator and new valve system I then set the power according to that pellet normally mid range 11,5 as that rifle is. the police can and have looked at my rfd as I'm a rifle manufacturer and power issues has often been brought up by myself paperwork and figures in my book state its under 12ft if that's good enough for my police force then its also good enough for me. but if he wants it turned down he only has to ask its that simple