Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
not an airgun but a bike . i put the ad online and put a picture of the bike up and had a call saying dont sell it to any one else as i want it . so i said ok. he then asked if he could come and see and i said no . i would rather do the deal in a tesco car park incase he did not buy it and later come back and steal it ,that is fairly common here .

i wanted for an hour and he turned up after i had text him asking if he was coming . no reply . as i say he arrived on the back of a 50cc scooter . he then asked if he could ride the bike and i said not unless he gave me the full asking price in cash . he said the money is in the bank. i can go get it while i test drive the bike . i said nope . go on the scooter and get the money . he said no i want to test ride the bike first . nope i said.

he then said its ok its the wrong colour any way .the advert said it was black . erm nope it said it was blue and there is a pic on the ad .i then brought the ad up on my phone and showed him. he then said i must have got mixed up .i said i had sent him other pics via email so he knew the colour .

he then offered half the money for a test ride and i said no. your wasting my time and got on the bike and left .

he kept texting me and offering more money . seems strange that the bike was not what he wanted one minute but then it was what he wanted.
He was probably trying to steal your bike.

Or was just a dick.