Quote Originally Posted by DrGunn View Post
I have a couple Morini pistols, an older 162e with the fixed cylinder and a CM84e LBP. The electronic trigger is fantastic on both but both of mine take the slightly obscure 15v battery. It would be interesting to know what advantages the 200ei has over the 162ei, I find it hard to believe they can make it that much bette though as the 162 didn’t seem to have many shortcomings. I’ve considered upgrading my 162e to the 162ei spec (at lest the removeable cylinder) but don’t think I could justify upgrading beyond that, especially since I’ve mostly been shooting a Feinwerkbau SSP recently.
I think the only difference's between your Morini CM 162e match air pistol and the newer CB162ei model is the removable air cylinder, and the different circuit board that requires a different 15volt battery.

The CM162ei uses two AAA cells that are much easier to find as they are used in most of our television remote controllers and have a lot of other common uses. I am not sure if the newer type circuit board will just plug-in to the older model CM162e match pistol?

The latest CM200ie match pistol has a circuit board that runs on 3volts and needs a CR2 battery - another change of power supply!

I know even less about your CM84e LBP rim fire .22 LR Free Pistol - but I am guessing that they also updated the circuit board on their Free Pistol at the same time (?) and that newer models would probably use a pair of AAA batteries or a CR2 .......or maybe they have gone for rechargeable batteries like the Walther system?