Thread: HFT Guns what should be allowed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Which mag is it in? I've got to take Andrea to A&E so will have time to compose a good reply!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Which mag is it in? I've got to take Andrea to A&E so will have time to compose a good reply!

Ryan
    It's in the feb edition of airgunner page 17.
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

HFT guns

Well thanks everyone for your kind thoughts i'm glad it wasn't me that was missing the point with the article, I love my Steyr and yes it is a hunter although now sporting a beautiful GinB stock and Leupold scope, I get a lot of pleasure from shooting it and everytime I learn something new, it's a great sport but this person seems to be anonymous with just initials in the mag and clearly doesn't understand the concept of HFT.

Can't wait for the UK's to start again.

Nicky
    Team Kibworth 2011 UKAHFT.
    Proud to be part of the Daystate UKAHFT winning team 2010.
    http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

Ryan
    Spiderman outfit off the top of the wardrobe again?
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Don't be silly......Ryan ONLY does Batman

Ryan..is Andrea ok mate?...drop me a PM/email
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Don't be silly......Ryan ONLY does Batman

Ryan..is Andrea ok mate?...drop me a PM/email
    She's torn the cartiledge in her damaged knee so needs a bit of keyhole and won't let me look after her enough as she's a stubborn mare!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

She's torn the cartiledge in her damaged knee so needs a bit of keyhole and won't let me look after her enough as she's a stubborn mare!

Ryan
    Welcome to married life mate Hope she's sorted.
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Having put a lot of thought into this question I do feel that it is a great idea to put everyone on a level playing field. Although I agree that it is predominatly the nut behind the butt if everything is equal then surely the true shooting champions will emerge and there will be no doubting it, with people being unable to cry advantage of better/target race guns.

So the answer is an affordable piece of kit available to the masses that places everyone firmly on a level footing.
    The answer has been out there for a while now.

Stock class HFT

MONKEY.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

hi

look at the top ft rifles guys ,steyr and evo are good top notch

you can compete and get 100 reg,d shots with them without them to be filled but then again beware someone who knows there s410 with single shot adapter

these can be surgical

ive seen a load of ft hunters with top notch 2 grand rifles that cant shoot for xxxx

then ive seen someone with a 300 pound set up good,very good....

you gets what you can affords i suppose ,or what feels right

me im more a hunter so a s410 goes both ways .i like my rifle clean but i dont want a rifle that if i dropped id start crying with like some do
    or if it rains they panick ...there to be shot i suppose

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post

So the answer is an affordable piece of kit available to the masses that places everyone firmly on a level footing.
    The answer has been out there for a while now.

Stock class HFT

Sorry Chief, but Umarex have sold their HFT soul to El Diablo and have this, their race gun. HFT will never be the same after this. Steyr, Anschutz, et al will be so deeply embarrassed by this that you will never see one of their rifles in HFT again.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010