Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    Come on tell the truth if your going to stick your nose in. You was contacted by a guy called Matt Rodgers as I asked him if he new anyone with a ultra for sale matt came Back to me saying he found one somewhere around £370 with scope. I told Matt I wasn't interested in a scope just rifle anyway between you and Matt messing around you lost the sale and I. Went elsewhere from what I gather Matt was after the scope and was trying to charge me for gun and scope. And you know this as you contacted me direct later why you hadn't the intelligence to contact.me first time I have no idea as you know it was me after the rifle at that point I didn't know who the seller was. So it was not me messing around it was you and this guy called Matt I'm very sure I will still have that conversation on Facebook with Matt. Anyway that has nothing to do with this regal issue so I thank you for your penny's worth of useless information and yes I blocked you from facebook as you then started slagging me off if you had contacted me direct you would have had a sale
    Please do post the truth as you call it, I could do with a chuckle. I have plenty of screenshots to show you are a time waster and messer. You had my phone number and PayPal details, what more do you want? I was told 3 times you would pay that day and phone me? You will also find it should be you contacting me, not me chasing you. If the blame is with your so called friends then I strongly suggest you take it up with them before they make a bad name a terrible name.....
    I still find it amusing how you tried to make me look the bad one until you were reminded about the ultra sale, something I was keeping to myself until you started the insults and attitude.
    No doubt you will reply back with more lies but I'm confident a lot of people here have seen your true colours shine through.

secretagentmole Guest
    I tell you what lucky.
    as you cannot prove you sent the mag, I cannot prove I didn't receive the mag I will meet you half way. I am prepared to give you half towards a new mag.
    if you want I am also prepared to take your rifle back revert it back to standard and give you a full refund on work done. you say you cannot tell any difference in the rifle now it has a reg comparing it to when it had no reg.. how are you loading it if you have no mag....
    this I will do as a gesture to sort this out. this is not implying I am owning up to being in the wrong. it means I have the balls to try and help sort this mess out you should try growing some balls oneday yourself instead of just slagging off people.
    if its not airtech its ratworks if not its bowket or xtx we all get a slagging off cant keep everyone happy.

I WILL AWAIT YOUR REPLY
    Now wait a minute, most gunsmiths will refuse to tune a gun without the maagzine for a couple of reasons...
    1) Bleeding hard to load, even with a single shot tray, which would also not have been supplied.
    2) You cannot check for accuracy without the magazine, as if it was misaligning and clipping the pellets they would be all over the show.

So either you tried to improve a gun you really could not, or a magazine was supplied.

it means I have the balls to try and help sort this mess out you should try growing some balls oneday yourself instead of just slagging off people.
    if its not airtech its ratworks if not its bowket or xtx we all get a slagging off cant keep everyone happy.

This thread is an example of more than one customer giving first hand experience of their dealings with Airtech. That is not slagging off which is - I heard it from a man in the pub, my mate told me etc etc usually started off by someone with an ulterior motive. Lucky just wants to relate his experiences and get his magazine back.

I have 3 mags for the HW100, 3 for the BSA Ultra Se, 2 for the Theoben SLR98 and now 2 for the Regal formerly having had three !

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    I have 3 mags for the HW100, 3 for the BSA Ultra Se, 2 for the Theoben SLR98 and now 2 for the Regal formerly having had three !
    At least you still have 2 maagzines. Some other poor bugger would have wound up with none! Those Daystate magazines are not cheap though!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    At least you still have 2 maagzines. Some other poor bugger would have wound up with none! Those Daystate magazines are not cheap though!
    Yes still got 2 , not sure why I do the 3 mag thing tried it for the SLR98 but couldn't get one I must be OCD

Well Carl has offered you a solution

To many people are jumping on the bandwagon and slagging someone off , IMO for what its worth ,just let the ones with a beef about airtech post and the rest say nothing negative ,as they have not had any dealings with airtech .

yes it will be the largest rifle range in telford. under cover bench rest facility with targets out to 100 yards. wheel chair access for disabled people hard standing car park well equipped shop. hft walk around course club house for light meals ladies and gents toilets. this is all set with in the grounds of a well established golf course
    Thank you for the info keep us updated . cheers

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post

To many people are jumping on the bandwagon and slagging someone off , IMO for what its worth ,just let the ones with a beef about airtech post and the rest say nothing negative ,as they have not had any dealings with airtech .
    I believe that all the way through this I have been equally measured and I have more than once offered my solution, namely the missing mag not 1/2 a mag and further work being done, which in time and cost would probably be more than the other 1/2 of the mag !

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Now wait a minute, most gunsmiths will refuse to tune a gun without the maagzine for a couple of reasons...
    1) Bleeding hard to load, even with a single shot tray, which would also not have been supplied.
    2) You cannot check for accuracy without the magazine, as if it was misaligning and clipping the pellets they would be all over the show.

So either you tried to improve a gun you really could not, or a magazine was supplied.
    with the regal you can load the rifle quite easily as long as there is no scope on it. all I have is the action
    I don't make the magazine or work on the magazine so if its got a mag problem take it up with daystate not me. I single load every rifle I work on I'm testing the gun not the mag. the rifle action is held in a the machine vice on my milling machine each shot is fired from the machine through the chrono and into a target. you cannot get any more accurate than that. this will show if there is any issues with the rifle accuracy or consistency but there again it seems I know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    it means I have the balls to try and help sort this mess out you should try growing some balls oneday yourself instead of just slagging off people.

This thread is an example of more than one customer giving first hand experience of their dealings with Airtech. That is not slagging off which is - I heard it from a man in the pub, my mate told me etc etc usually started off by someone with an ulterior motive. Lucky just wants to relate his experiences and get his magazine back.
    so john why are you getting involved in this why don't you use your real name john bowket.

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post

Too right I offer a solution he seems to want to ignore it but he is still quick at keeping the negatives coming in from people who don't know me and have had nothing done by me.

so john why are you getting involved in this why don't you use your real name john bowket.
    As you say- "but there again it seems I know nothing." Very true

end

think this tread should be closed , as its turned into a witch hunt, and is going no where

Quote Originally Posted by ukace1958 View Post
    think this tread should be closed , as its turned into a witch hunt, and is going no where
    I think a mod is better placed to make that decision, if and when