Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Good evening to the Basharatti faithful ... I fear I have been conspicuous by my absence on this thread this bash around, and deliberately so, as didn't want to rub salt into the open wound of not being able to attend this particular time, but there is a glimmer on my Boinger Bash horizon, as I may now be able to get there for the Saturday afternoon through to Sunday early doors (say 10am Sunday to see me back in Chelmsford for a family Sunday Roast at 2pm) ... If I can, would that be ok please Mick et al, and could I pay on the day?
    That'd be brill if you can make it, Gareth. Sure Mick will be fine with that and a few always pay "at the gate" so to speak. Be great to see you again.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

That'd be brill if you can make it, Gareth. Sure Mick will be fine with that and a few always pay "at the gate" so to speak. Be great to see you again.

BOING!
    Cheers Tony. Will know for sure if I can zoom up the M1 to play on Friday evening.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Cheers Tony. Will know for sure if I can zoom up the M1 to play on Friday evening.
    Sorry for missing you post, Gareth, and yes as Tone says just show up if you can, we have to be a bit flexible about the payment list to account for some people's work commitments.

I effectively run the payment list so that I can get a good idea on numbers attending and cater accordingly --- it also gives me a list of names to print the name badges from.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

Sorry for missing you post, Gareth, and yes as Tone says just show up if you can, we have to be a bit flexible about the payment list to account for some people's work commitments.

I effectively run the payment list so that I can get a good idea on numbers attending and cater accordingly --- it also gives me a list of names to print the name badges from.
    Cheers Mick. Had withdrawal symptoms when I missed the last one so hope I can coax the Genie from the bottle this time.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheers Mick. Had withdrawal symptoms when I missed the last one so hope I can coax the Genie from the bottle this time.
    I'm so hoping that isn't a euphemism.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

Dave
    All depends on if we share a curry delivery again or not (lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

Dave
    It doesn't matter if it is Dave, I've already ordered the toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

It doesn't matter if it is Dave, I've already ordered the toilets.
    Then a delivery lamb Madrass it is.

If it's a take out from the curry house I hope poor Papa and the boys don't get lumbered with the organising this time! They did a sterling job last bash and got little thanks and some grief from a newbie 🙄

Nope, it seems I can't ... The phrase I am thinking of rhymes with clucking bell. ... Oh well, maybe next bash? ... Have fun one and all, and give that bucket a few bonks from yours truly.

Nope, it seems I can't ... The phrase I am thinking of rhymes with clucking bell. ... Oh well, maybe next bash? ... Have fun one and all, and give that bucket a few bonks from yours truly.
    Bugger!

Sorry to hear that you can't make it, Gareth.

Hopefully next time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Counting down the last hour and 40 minutes till i finish work and hit the road bashward bound its been the longest slowest day ever

Cool It's Bash Day!

BOING!

See you in a bit lovely Peeps.

BOING!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    How’s it all going over there lads, it must be filling up with Boingerati now ? I hope the sales table is looking good. I’m gutted I can’t be there and it’s now looking doubtful that I will make an appearance tomorrow . Have a great time and fingers crossed that today’s rain doesn’t affect you too much.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22