Thread: Plainsman gas/air guns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow well done! See them occasionally over here but never boxed or in that condition. I agree that is character, love it. The pumper is the rarest one and I think it came in two calibers. Do they fire?

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Wow well done! See them occasionally over here but never boxed or in that condition. I agree that is character, love it. The pumper is the rarest one and I think it came in two calibers. Do they fire?
    yes they both shoot really well the pneumatic shocked me when it fired a .22 through 2 tv mags into the wall the wife was not happy even more so when I could not take the smile off my face that was at 10 pumps I now reduced it to 5 when indoors , to be honest I am not sure the boxes are original they are in the style and done well think the jury is out on that one original/copy ??? has anyone seen a .177 pneumatic ?

Quote Originally Posted by steveb1961 View Post
    yes they both shoot really well the pneumatic shocked me when it fired a .22 through 2 tv mags into the wall the wife was not happy even more so when I could not take the smile off my face that was at 10 pumps I now reduced it to 5 when indoors , to be honest I am not sure the boxes are original they are in the style and done well think the jury is out on that one original/copy ??? has anyone seen a .177 pneumatic ?
    Yes I saw a .177 pneumatic, the guy I was negotiating with had pics but had sold it. Still had the 22 I’ll see if I still have the pics. The .177 is the rarer I believe.

Pic of a .177. Do I win the trivia contest for the day?

pic of a .177. Do i win the trivia contest for the day?
    yes lol

Yes I saw a .177 pneumatic, the guy I was negotiating with had pics but had sold it. Still had the 22 I’ll see if I still have the pics. The .177 is the rarer I believe.
    I believe so I have not yet seen a .177 USA was more into the .22 calibre back then so I guess if they are around there wont be many , shame you didn't get hold of that .177 a rare pistol with a rare calibre very nice .