Thread: Any guns you dont like?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I thought that the mental image of Eckland meets Welch in a lesbian liason was the cause of your "explosion" for a moment there Rick!

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    I thought that the mental image of Eckland meets Welch in a lesbian liason was the cause of your "explosion" for a moment there Rick!

Andy
    That would explain my strange sentance composition, wouldn't it?

Oooo, Ms Welch... I'm surprised I can remember back that far!

One`s that get handed into Police armistice`s and go into the smelter when the owners should be told that they are legal(-12ftp etc) and worth money.
    History gone forever.

I don't like Webley air pistols very much and I am not sure why I spend so much of my time enjoying them!

I do like the GAMO Centre under lever air pistols and the Target version of them but nothing else GAMO has ever made (including the nasty plastic Compact) appeals to me at all.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I don't like Webley air pistols very much and I am not sure why I spend so much of my time enjoying them!

I do like the GAMO Centre under lever air pistols and the Target version of them but nothing else GAMO has ever made (including the nasty plastic Compact) appeals to me at all.
    I note that those nasty plastic Compacts are doing rather well in the 6yd mpl comp how strange!!, for me its No3 on my pistol list, 6M is first, then the Alfa Proj Classic, although the the Compact is the one I shoot most, gives me great scores, and is my fall-back pistol if things aren't going well with this pistol I get things together again, ...mike...
    PS if you want a daggie pistol pick a wobbly.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Bit of a bump for an old thread. I did get another Gem and I still don't like them.
    Of course, I have to add all the crap die cast pistols Ro71 and 72 etc. Also the pop outs (although one day I may give in and buy a chrome gat),the Diana G2,G4 (although I appreciate it for ease of cocking), the G10, Webley Stinger, the MIGHTY RELUM ARTEX.

There are some guns that are "ok" but something is lacking. I tried the USSR version of the Baikal 53 the other day. It is quite accurate but something is lacking with it. Maybe it is the barrel being very small in diameter or the lack of "Thunk"? It could be with it being .177. I just don't seem to like .177 pistols very much. I was thinking about some of the stuff I am not keen on pistol wise and some of them are accurate guns (Gamo Falcon/Daisy 717/Crosman 1377/1322) but just not much fun to use. The plastic gripped Original 5 is heavy but not much fun.

Go on name and shame yours.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hookerball View Post
    One`s that get handed into Police armistice`s and go into the smelter when the owners should be told that they are legal(-12ftp etc) and worth money.
    History gone forever.
    I remember seeing a Webley service action (no doubt the rest was their somewhere), and at least 3 prewar BSA types in a local paper photograph of stuff handed in when I lived in the Aldershot area in the 90's

Have a look at the back of this photo for more from another in Manchester.

ATB, ED

Angry

Please don`t it`s sacrilege