Thread: Ge600/MEC/Unique/Esprit Carabine. Free floating barrel???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    For heavens sake Bob,

You are moving your older air rifles on to buy modern ones, and now when you consider small bore, but you like an old one!

Your interest in oldies? That one, BSA Martini's? I bet it would last seconds, until you saw a KK500 Anatomic!!!

And Walther don't make a carbon stock, but G&E do! So you could have an Anatomic Walther, and a Carbon G&E.

Nice example though Russ.

Have Fun
    Robin
    You are right - a KK500 Anatomic would be a lovely thing to own - and you know I have a weakness for the Anatomic stock.

..but the classic lines of Russ's old Ruskie really appeal to me, and if I were to take up .22 rim fire rifle (it is a possibility) I would want to try a less expensive rifle to start with to make sure I could get up again after laying down - this could be a problem at my age!

In truth I have not researched .22 rim fire rifles enough to make an educated choice on what would be best for me to start with, but I do like Walther target air rifles and I think the Anatomic stock is an all time classic and so you are right - if I did go down that road, the Anatomic would be the one I would like to end up with.
    Last edited by zooma; 26-11-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.