Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mick: I know I didn't manage to attend this September one but when I was there in June I recall dropping a 0.22 H&N FTT pellet somewhere in the polytunnel..... any chance you could pop it the post for me ? [/QUOTE]

Do you know what one of Steve's less iffy games are? He waits till around Saturday lunchtime when he knows I'm fairly Ming monged from three days of excess, then starts dropping quality pellets on the floor knowing I won't be able to resist re- homing them, needless to say this game goes on for ages as I am on my hands and knees scavenging these pellets he's flicking them on the floor unbeknown to me

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post

Do you know what one of Steve's less iffy games are? He waits till around Saturday lunchtime when he knows I'm fairly Ming monged from three days of excess, then starts dropping quality pellets on the floor knowing I won't be able to resist re- homing them, needless to say this game goes on for ages as I am on my hands and knees scavenging these pellets he's flicking them on the floor unbeknown to me
    I can't quite believe I'm reading this about our cuddly Steve, Jamie.

Are you sure it wasn't Ray getting up to these cruel tricks? As we all know, he's a proper cult!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!