Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulk buy pellets

Bulk buy pellets

Hi there Any one know any websites for buying pellets in bulk. Thinks

Hi friend, If you are buying pellets in bulk one of the best places to buy from is www.uttings.co.uk they provide a quick, reliable service. The beauty of buying from uttings is that they sell pellets by the tin which is expensive like most places but they also sell pellets by 5 and 10 tins and If like me you have both a PCP and a Springer I usually buy 5 tins of Bisley Magnums for my BSA R-10 and 5 tins of Air Arms Fields for my HW97K from time to time...I hope this helps..

Blackpool Air rifles is also good as you can pic'n'mix 10 tins of anything and still get get your 10 tin discount, which covers the cost of the postage just nicely
    Very good if you have a small collection of air rifles & pistols
    If you have just couple of rifles then 5 tins of their preferred pellet each.
    I would have a word if you intend to make a larger purchase of pellets as they may give you a little more discount, some shops do some don't. One that does is city air weapons in Lincoln with 20 tins or more. If you're buying on behalf of a club the a letter from the committee will sometime yield a good discount too
    Last edited by sharky; 06-03-2011 at 11:24 AM. Reason: tryping error
    Too many air guns to list but to count them all I need to take my shoes & socks off as well
    BASC Member

BigEars Guest
    Our patron, St Edward of Ramsbotham's prices aren't too dusty either. The per tin price is often better than the 10 tin discount elsewhere. I know, I've just bought about a years worth of Hobbys.

Good prices here..

Click on Defiant Air Gun Pellets website and do a search for Bob at Lea Valley air rifle club. They sell in bulk 12000 at a time at very good prices.
    Not available through the retail outlets on the website..

I've used these in Air Arms, Weihrauch and Theoben in most cases they are nearly as good as Air Arms field.
    Last edited by William Tell; 06-03-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: more info requested

JSB Exact / FX Pellets

If you want .22, and your gun gets on with them, Deben still have a load of the FX pellets in 5.52 (rebadged JSB Exact), and they are disposing of them cheap as they no longer have the FX agency http://www.deben.com/fx-pellets/jsb-...2-10-pack.html Comes out at £7 per tin of 500 (but in packs of 10) plus reasonable carriage, whereas most others (including Intershoot) charge in the £10 - £11 range for .22 Exacts. I bought 20 tins and they turned up the next day.
    Last edited by ashf9999; 06-03-2011 at 01:12 PM.

JerryD is online now Will only use cherry lipbalm
    Intershoot for JSBs

Jerry

Swillington Shooting Supplies
    for RWS Super Field 4.52, 10 tins delivered for £55.95.
    My Mk4 likes them
    CZ455 American .22LR, Marlin 1894 .357 and 1935 8mm Mauser K98k S42/G (RC), Remy .308 AICS, RPR 6.5 creedmoor, no4 1* LB 1943, NRA RCO

This must be the most expensive place in the UK to buy AA 4.52's, unless anyone knows better?

10 Tins Posted will set you back....

£137.30

Wonder how many they have sold...NIL
    Good deals with.. Ian Tolley,roughshooter,billyboy,LUVGUNS,PINNACLE,TTL Paul,UK Neil,whitevanman574,learningcurve + Sarah,David TS,likom12.Sak,straut.tracker73,chris.e,,Loads more,to many to mention..

Quote Originally Posted by ashf9999 View Post
    JSB Exact / FX Pellets

If you want .22, and your gun gets on with them, Deben still have a load of the FX pellets in 5.52 (rebadged JSB Exact), and they are disposing of them cheap as they no longer have the FX agency http://www.deben.com/fx-pellets/jsb-...2-10-pack.html Comes out at £7 per tin of 500 (but in packs of 10) plus reasonable carriage, whereas most others (including Intershoot) charge in the £10 - £11 range for .22 Exacts. I bought 20 tins and they turned up the next day.
    Yep, I've just had 10 tins of these, excellent buy. Just like your 16grain AA Field in 5.52.
    £6.50 gets you next working day delivery, so at the equivalent £7.65 per can of 500 in .22delivered, mustn't grumble

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    Depends what you want, targetsports are worth a punt, i think i bought their entire stock of mozzies last year
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Click on Defiant Air Gun Pellets website or do a search for Bob/R they sell in bulk 12000 at a time at very good prices.

I've used these in Air Arms, Weihrauch and Theoben in most cases they are nearly as good as Air Arms field.
    As a paperweight?
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    As a paperweight?
    Ryan , they come in handy as gazebo ballast when the wind picks up
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

You may be right , I've only tried the .177

Quote Originally Posted by jay.t View Post
    Ryan , they come in handy as gazebo ballast when the wind picks up
    I know what you mean Guys, some people don't like them it's true, and they are very light at 7.5gr. I use the 4.50 and 4.52 .177 and find long range they hit tin cans just as good..
    If everybody liked them, they wouldn't have been only a Fiver per 500 posted.

No one at my range "I asked", wanted to put money in and jointly buy 12 boxes,
    but when I did, some friends afterwards wanted to buy a box after they had tried them.