Thread: MPL Results 2012 Onwards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Andi and glad to hear your lads out of hospital.

One slight error. As much as it sticks in my crop Paul Wray (R.R round 4) was provisionally scored 178 by me. On closer examination with the official score (Geoff) whoes far more lenient than I he was amended to 180.

Its not like they need the points!

ATB
    Ian

Now amended. Thanks Andi.
    Last edited by I. J.; 07-12-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Score amendment.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post

One slight error. As much as it sticks in my crop Paul Wray (R.R round 4) was provisionally scored 178 by me. On closer examination with the official score (Geoff) whoes far more lenient than I he was amended to 180.

ATB
    Ian
    Errrr..... According to the spreadsheet Geoff sent me today it's a 178 for Paul Wray. As he's the "official boss man scorer type thingy" i've gone off the info he sent me. i'll drop him an e-mail tomorrow to ask him to confirm the error and then i'll change the score and add in the missing pistols for the rest of RMTC.

Quote Originally Posted by karandras View Post
    Errrr..... According to the spreadsheet Geoff sent me today it's a 178 for Paul Wray. As he's the "official boss man scorer type thingy" i've gone off the info he sent me. i'll drop him an e-mail tomorrow to ask him to confirm the error and then i'll change the score and add in the missing pistols for the rest of RMTC.
    Cheers Andi. Dont go to too much trouble - its only a Rivi members score when all said and done.

ATB
    Ian

Cheers Andi. Dont go to too much trouble - its only a Rivi members score when all said and done.

ATB
    Ian
    LOL i'd do the same if it was a RTMC member, i just copy the info Geoff sends me and put it into the tables.

Quite right Andi!

Geoff is the official boss man scorer type thingy - exactly as you say - and what he says goes! He is the God of the score board and his decsion is final and absolute.

IMO he is far too lenient with the Rivvy scores as it is - but he is very fair so I guess we are kind of stuck with his accuracy until we find some way to knobble him to see things more our way!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

ATB
    Ian
    As ij appears to be struggling with his sums perhaps the Rivi members should club together and re string his abacus :-)

Quote Originally Posted by paul404 View Post
    As ij appears to be struggling with his sums perhaps the Rivi members should club together and re string his abacus :-)
    More like they would string me up.

Like Andi quite correctly points out Geoff is the official boss man over scoring and far more lenient than I. Im just the provisional scorer for those Rivi members too impatient to wait for the official scores to be posted.

The club motto should be: 'God give me patience .... but give them me NOW!'

ATB
    Ian

More like they would string me up.

Too Royal, we would!

Like Andi quite correctly points out Geoff is the official boss man over scoring and far more lenient than I. Im just the provisional scorer for those Rivi members too impatient to wait for the official scores to be posted.

Still in fractious mood I see, it's funny how you found time between sleeping and drinking to post Rivi's provisional scores but kept Rossendales provisional loosing scores to yourself for a week.

The club motto should be: 'God give me patience .... but give them me NOW!'

The club motto should be string up the turncoat.

ATB
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    it's funny how you found time between sleeping and drinking to post Rivi's provisional scores but kept Rossendales provisional loosing scores to yourself for a week.
    That's probably coz the RTMC provisional scores were sent to me! However due to my son's illness i wasn't able to find the time to post them.

Also the 1st post has now been updated with the missing RTMC pistols and Paul Wray's Round 4 score has been amended (as well as the team total score, team average, the elite league score and club champions tables).

Oh and if i didn't say it before congrats to Rivi for actually managing to win a round of the MPL !!

Andi

Oh and if i didn't say it before congrats to Rivi for actually managing to win a round of the MPL !!

Andi
    Steady on Andi - that's two of us that have congratulated them now - it will be going to their heads!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

That's probably coz the RTMC provisional scores were sent to me! However due to my son's illness i wasn't able to find the time to post them.

Also the 1st post has now been updated with the missing RTMC pistols and Paul Wray's Round 4 score has been amended (as well as the team total score, team average, the elite league score and club champions tables).

Andi
    I did try to explain that to some of the Rivi members Andi and that, as much as you would have liked, the mean and nasty nursing staff were unwilling to let you unplug someones heart monitor and life support system so that you could plug your computer in to report the RMTC MPL scores for November. Some of these nurses have got their priorities all wrong.

Thank you for upgrading the score chart with Pauls 178 to 180. Partly my mistake for provisionally marking his card before Geoff the official scorer [bows very low]. I would hate to upset Geoff

I personally would like to congratulate Rivi on a fine win but I would rather swallow my tongue.

Heres to the next round.

ATB
    TC1 and proud.

the mean and nasty nursing staff were unwilling to let you unplug someones heart monitor and life support system so that you could plug your computer in to report the RMTC MPL scores for November. Some of these nurses have got their priorities all wrong.
    Plenty of spare plug sockets . I just couldn't get any poxy phone signal, well not enough to get online anyway .