Thread: SIHFT Ford 12th July

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Originally Posted by The Road Runner
    I must warn you that before Sunday, Dave White is going to be released from his cage to do terrible terrible things with targets, targets so nasty that they have been known to make grown men cry.
    Originally Posted by Enthusiast
    Then we get the constraints back out and hide the Chianti and fava beans in case he goes in search of human liver again...
    Easy boys, this time I will be supervised by an Adult... The course will have to be approved by a couple of officials from other clubs, in the usual way, unless we bribe them again... Just kidding.

I am sure we can work in a few targets similar to last week but within the rules. I am off down the club in a bit to get the targets chosen, checked & painted so we are ready to go in the morning.

Fordies: If we can make a start early on Saturady (yes, I do get up early a few times a year...) then we should be able to get most of the course out by early afternoon so we will have some time to 'toughen it up' a bit.
    Last edited by neumo; 10-07-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”