Interesting.

"Heavy is good, heavy is reliable". Nice movie quote. Unfortunately not true. Well-designed and well-made is reliable, irrespective of weight.

Not keen on the looks.

Not keen on the resurrection of the Sterling brand. Is it made in the Sterling factory in Dagenham by the successors of George Lanchester and George Patchett? No, because Sterling folded 30 years ago.

But this is one of the few recent British (or is that "British"? - how much is actually made here, and by whom?) air guns of recent years that is interesting and that I would like to check out.

A gas-ram Whiscombe/Park copy is definitely interesting. Of course, the problem with the JWs and the Parks is that for HFT and FT they are classed with PCPs, against which they come close, but fall slightly short in comps, and for sporting use they are big, costly, heavy, less wieldy and only slightly better in accuracy terms than a top recoiling springer like a TX or a 77.

So, actually, I like this. It's interesting.

On the other hand, I think I said the same about the "Webley" Paradigm. Which never made production.