Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June Bash - Bring something different.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Come to think of it, neither have I, Les.

Brilliant idea!
    I have never given the BSF guns much thought,but it's a Airgun itch that must be scratched.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I have never given the BSF guns much thought,but it's a Airgun itch that must be scratched.
    Les..
    I've always been a little intrigued, Les. Maybe due to all the folklore surrounding the legendary power output from these snarling little pocket rockets in the early days of enlightenment that followed the launch of Airgun World.

I think I've seen them on gunshop shelves but, then again, not sure.

Be nice to have a close look and a go with one or two. And, who knows, if one ever came up at the right money.......????
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Just stop this torture please, I have just realised that I am booked for something else on 1st June, and will only be able to imagine all the different things there!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Just stop this torture please, I have just realised that I am booked for something else on 1st June, and will only be able to imagine all the different things there!
    That's a shame ,you will be missed mate.
    Atb
    Les..

No, no, no, no, no, Mike.

You must un-book whatever it is that's keeping you away on the 1st.

Or do the Friday and Sunday?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

No, no, no, no, no, Mike.

You must un-book whatever it is that's keeping you away on the 1st.

Or do the Friday and Sunday?
    Its getting worse and worse, Saturday and Sunday are both booked, and I shall probably be so upset at what I am missing that I shan't be able to concentrate on playing.

Its getting worse and worse, Saturday and Sunday are both booked, and I shall probably be so upset at what I am missing that I shan't be able to concentrate on playing.
    Well, with a seemingly decent number of BoingerPeeps arriving from as early as the Wednesday, Mike, maybe you could choose from the three days preceding the weekend so you still get a Quigley "fix"?

Well, with a seemingly decent number of BoingerPeeps arriving from as early as the Wednesday, Mike, maybe you could choose from the three days preceding the weekend so you still get a Quigley "fix"?
    Nice thought - Friday looks possible for a quick thrill.

I've sussed it --- I'm taking my Daystate to the Boinger Bash.

What ?

Nice thought - Friday looks possible for a quick thrill.
    Excellent, sir.

Thumbs up

my park rh93 will be with me plus my diana 52 and maybe my 2 bsa
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

so eevn my b&m tx200sr bullpup would be excluded then bet not many seen one of them i wish i could come as id have brought my tracker deluxe for tony to have tried out

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Imagine their poor little faces if a shed load of newbies turn up to try the holy grail of air rifles (because Tony has badgered the crap out of them to come to a bash and try one), the highly recommended HW99, only to find out there's not a single HW on the site "Oh! here try this BSF, that's close enough"

Pants and pissing them come to mind.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Imagine their poor little faces if a shed load of newbies turn up to try the holy grail of air rifles (because Tony has badgered the crap out of them to come to a bash and try one), the highly recommended HW99, only to find out there's not a single HW on the site "Oh! here try this BSF, that's close enough"

Pants and pissing them come to mind.

Pete
    Could be a HW salesman's dream, Pete. Having had a go with a standard B55 and (how I imagine) harsh little firing cycle and heavy trigger, the newbie then gets handed a '99 to try by the salesman who just happened to have one hanging around and BINGO!

Anyways, you coming for a play?

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Could be a HW salesman's dream, Pete. Having had a go with a standard B55 and (how I imagine) harsh little firing cycle and heavy trigger, the newbie then gets handed a '99 to try by the salesman who just happened to have one hanging around and BINGO!

Anyways, you coming for a play?
    Not if there's going to be a HW salesman there

Like I said before Tone, unless there's a massive landslide south and I accidentally step in the Quigley bucket when I exit my front door, then it's highly unlikely

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in