Thread: Aldi Bargins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Then you must look at this don't bury your head in the sand

https://pignorantfilm.com/
    Think that's just religion pushing that. No death is a happy death, Just eat it,

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Think that's just religion pushing that. No death is a happy death, Just eat it,

Religionthat sounds ridiculous you obviously avoided watching it.

What is your view on humane hunting no death is a happy one just kill it without any care.

Religionthat sounds ridiculous you obviously avoided watching it.

What is your view on humane hunting no death is a happy one just kill it without any care.
    I watched it, Its all pushed by religion, Just looking at the chap in the beginning you can see the motive, Dont be do gullible bud, Nothing like a bacon sarnie,

I watched it, Its all pushed by religion, Just looking at the chap in the beginning you can see the motive, Dont be do gullible bud, Nothing like a bacon sarnie,
    LOL you must have Religion on the brain, what Religion is pushing it anyway Shaolin monks and the guy you are talking about was an ex-gangster and his only motivation is simply exposing Exstream cruelty and if the film was wrong and without solid evidence Amazon would be sued.

If you don't care about cruelty, I don't suppose you care about humane hunting either.

Just to remind anyone looking in check the link and compare the cruelty with hunting. ( Aldi should put the link on the bacon and let the public decide for themselves )

LOL you must have Religion on the brain, what Religion is pushing it anyway Shaolin monks and the guy you are talking about was an ex-gangster and his only motivation is simply exposing Exstream cruelty and if the film was wrong and without solid evidence Amazon would be sued.

If you don't care about cruelty, I don't suppose you care about humane hunting either.

Just to remind anyone looking in check the link and compare the cruelty with hunting. ( Aldi should put the link on the bacon and let the public decide for themselves )

Unfortunately bud life is cruel. Peadofiles walking the streets, Old people getting robbed and mistreated, People starving in Africa, Theres a war over the water and lots of civilians getting killed, Plenty of other animals getting mistreated and killed. Not happy about it myself but I try and put it to the back of my head . I do care actually about cruelty, But giving up sausage and bacon ain't going to change anything, Watch them seals getting beat with baseball bats, Its happening everywhere bud,Not just with pigs, Just to clarify, Some religions dont eat pigs. They dont like others eating either,

Unfortunately bud life is cruel. Peadofiles walking the streets, Old people getting robbed and mistreated, People starving in Africa, Theres a war over the water and lots of civilians getting killed, Plenty of other animals getting mistreated and killed. Not happy about it myself but I try and put it to the back of my head . I do care actually about cruelty, But giving up sausage and bacon ain't going to change anything, Watch them seals getting beat with baseball bats, Its happening everywhere bud,Not just with pigs, Just to clarify, Some religions dont eat pigs. They dont like others eating either,
    Thanks for the reply

The thing that you are forgetting is that all of the things you mention you disagree with and would not contribute to any of them, accept for one thing, you are paying for the cruelty in the film just for a sandwich I genuinely think that as that film gets passed around and it will on social media it will make a lot of people think twice, how many would show it to their children and say put it to the back of your mind life is cruel so just pay for it and keep it going but be kind to dogs and a humane hunter

Humans eat meat, so there being 8.1Bn people slaughter of animals for food is done on an industrial scale. Finality for farmed animals is going to happen as their very reason to exist is as food. The wild animal bounty is hunted or fished.
    The only question is how that end is carried out. How humanely done?
    The natural world is not so kind. Death comes from predation, disease, parasites, dehydration from lack of water, starvation, and rarely old age. Few are "humane".

The natural position for humans has always been as meat eaters. Even chimps eat meat. Humans that don't eat meat do it for religious or lifestyle reasons, though that may revert back in absolute survival situations. Being vegan/non meat eater is alternative to the natural way.

Some effort has gone into methods of industrial slaughter to be as humane as possible. There is a finality to life at that point. Just due to the pure volume there has to be some efficiency in the process. In Europe there is plenty of rules, regulation, policing, and investment, to be effective, which includes high levels of hygiene for human consumption. (I am an advocate of some of the smaller, more local, slaughter houses, that can have some of the highest animal welfare practices.) Some places in the world it is just more basic. And then where there is money some want to cut corners; which is a policing issue.

In a world of vegans there would not be any cows, sheep, pigs, or chickens. Nor many herbivores as they would be competing directly for our food. In fact there wouldn't be anything, including other predators. Humans don't tolerate competition well.
    The reason we allow them, farm them, conserve stocks of them, is because they taste good.

Bacon butties taste fantastic.

Thanks for the reply

The thing that you are forgetting is that all of the things you mention you disagree with and would not contribute to any of them, accept for one thing, you are paying for the cruelty in the film just for a sandwich I genuinely think that as that film gets passed around and it will on social media it will make a lot of people think twice, how many would show it to their children and say put it to the back of your mind life is cruel so just pay for it and keep it going but be kind to dogs and a humane hunter
    When I was on a 4 shift on 4 shift off working I spent a few years in bad weather feeding animals which are left for months with no food, Done a good bit of volunteer work, I give each month to animal welfare groups which are locally, The problem Is if you take to much notice it will eat you up, The list goes on ,Not just with pigs and donkeys etc, etc, If children get abused in plain sight without intervention I'm sure animals are a lot further down the line, Its life Unfortunately, Good job our time on earth is limited.

Thanks for the reply

No offence to anyone or thier religion but theres been quite a few peadofiles been caught from the church, Your answer to me buying bacon is exactly the same as me saying anyone who goes to church is funding or happy with peadofiles, That's my view of course, I'm entitled to that , Same as your views on me buying bacon,

Barbiturates are meant to be a nice way to go. I recon it'll make a nice happy meal too.