Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Loverly area Paul, and it starts at the end of my road

We live on the edge of what was called 'The North Wood' years ago, all part of the Blean forest, and there's lots of history associated locally and in nearby villages.

I wonder where did you venture to mate

I'm often out cycling around the area, and had a ride out to Sandwich this morning - it was rather hot

BOING and up we go from sunny Herne village
    Between Marden and Staplehurst. A bit rural, at a friends place. Very close to a Winery if that helps ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Ooh, I bought a Webley Alecto from a lovely BBS chap in sales. Should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday . It’s been a while since I ‘needed’ another gun but Baldinio is to blame for this one..... I’m ‘innocent’....honest
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ooh, I bought a Webley Alecto from a lovely BBS chap in sales. Should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday . It’s been a while since I ‘needed’ another gun but Baldinio is to blame for this one..... I’m ‘innocent’....honest
    That sounds good mate. I quite fancy one of those too. Its meant to be a beast on three pumps!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That sounds good mate. I quite fancy one of those too. Its meant to be a beast on three pumps!!!!
    I had a few shots with Chris’s when I was at his place. Feels very comfortable and pointable in the hand it just had to be done.

P.s..... any more than ‘three pumps’ is a by the way

I had a few shots with Chris’s when I was at his place. Feels very comfortable and pointable in the hand it just had to be done.

Good job I haven't still got my old crosman pump up then. I'd be a proper wanker!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Good job I haven't still got my old crosman pump up then. I'd be a proper wanker!!!!!!
    . I did have a go with a Crosman once Mike but don’t they expel any ‘over-pumped’ air ? The third pump on the Alecto is an effort but the bitch takes it

Anyways, I think that's enough wanking for one night!

Lovely the Alecto, Pauly. I had a quick go with Chris's a couple of Bashes ago. Lovely. And you're so right about how nice and natural it feels in the hand.

Enjoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

And you're so right about how nice and natural it feels in the hand.

Enjoy.

My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Lovely the Alecto, Pauly. I had a quick go with Chris's a couple of Bashes ago. Lovely. And you're so right about how nice and natural it feels in the hand.

Enjoy.
    At first sight Tone, I thought it was going to be a bit cumbersome but it really surprised me. Maybe, just maybe I may feel the same about an FWB rifle eh ? I’m always open to change me

At first sight Tone, I thought it was going to be a bit cumbersome but it really surprised me. Maybe, just maybe I may feel the same about an FWB rifle eh ? I’m always open to change me
    Ah, yes. I reckon one day you will fall for the charms of a beautiful lefty 300S, matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

IY8GGKF1ZMR0
    Great choice of pistol Pauly...extremely accurate and very satisfying to shoot!.. I convinced Baldinio into getting one a while ago as I was preaching the merits of them and so it goes!😉

Between Marden and Staplehurst. A bit rural, at a friends place. Very close to a Winery if that helps ?
    That area is not too close to me but very nice countryside all the same

Let the train take the strain and come down to Herne Bay for the day mate; we've got plenty of MILFs, GILFs, bushy bristly bushes, and lovely trimmed gardens down the seafront

BOING
    Last edited by Paul SE; 10-07-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Evening Boing and up we go folks

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

That area is not too close to me but very nice countryside all the same

Let the train take the strain and come down to Herne Bay for the day mate; we've got plenty of MILFs, GILFs, bushy bristly bushes, and lovely trimmed gardens down the seafront

BOING
    I’m on me way

BOING
    I’m on me way
    Blimey!

Looking at that little lot........get me a ticket too, Pauly!