Thread: AA S200 Multishot Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The S200 is the only Air Arms rifle I sold. Air cylinder never felt secure. Filing it was painful as the cylinder always wanted to unscrew itself. Couldn't then remove cylinder as the silencer stopped it being removed. Trigger was rubbish. No pressure gauge as standard. I gave up on it in the end and sold it. Faults far to many and too annoying. If Air Arms have stopped producing them, that is no surprise. Bloody awful thing, everything about it seemed cheaply put together.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by mh374 View Post
    The S200 is the only Air Arms rifle I sold. Air cylinder never felt secure. Filing it was painful as the cylinder always wanted to unscrew itself. Couldn't then remove cylinder as the silencer stopped it being removed. Trigger was rubbish. No pressure gauge as standard. I gave up on it in the end and sold it. Faults far to many and too annoying. If Air Arms have stopped producing them, that is no surprise. Bloody awful thing, everything about it seemed cheaply put together.
    Good for you - next time make an effort and do a review yourself so others can share your experience, don't just bitch about things
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    Good for you - next time make an effort and do a review yourself so others can share your experience, don't just bitch about things
    That was my very succinct review! It was crap and I sold it. My other Air Arms rifles are not crap and I have kept them. Happy now?

Great review of an extremely accurate rifle. It'd be the last one I'd let go

Impressed

So here`s my thoughts

I bought an s200, off a mate with some fancy brass on it single shot 177. I shot a lot of feral pigeons but went back to 22. The s200 has now had the reg reduced Change of Hammer spring and stuck some diopetrs on and we are shooting the pip out at 10ms,This will now be my daughters gun. So I am looking at a 22 version, no fuss easy to work on versatile extremely accurate. Theres allsorts of bits to make it what you want it to be.

In short I love the little quirky things.....

Thanks for being bothered to review the s200 its not for everyone but its definitely for me,