Thread: Do Crosman make the Benjamin pump up rifle now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i disagree Allan the early 70's 760's are getting scarce and although most are smoothbore some were rifled(hammer drop model i think same as the 761xl) with the early model having a wood stock and pump arm
    would agree that the sheridans and early benjamins are a far better gun though

Quote Originally Posted by AllanM View Post
    I wouldn't bother too much with trying to fix the Crosman 760, they were a pretty poor gun to start with and nostalgia ain't what it used to be -- if you want an american pumper go for the Sheridan Streak, the Benjamin 317 or 347 or the Crosman 140 -- be prepared to pay £250/£300 for a good one though as they are becoming increasingly collectable.

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    i disagree Allan the early 70's 760's are getting scarce and although most are smoothbore some were rifled(hammer drop model i think same as the 761xl) with the early model having a wood stock and pump arm
    would agree that the sheridans and early benjamins are a far better gun though
    I agree with both of you. The early 760s were a very different beast from more recent versions. Metal receiver, rifled barrel, wooden fore-end and a solid plastic stock.

There is also this thing:

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Senec...Air_Rifle/4514

It’s Chinese, appears to make around 10 ft-lbs in .177” (also available in .22”). The same basic gun is made in CO2 and PCP aversions and sold here by SMK. But I don’t think anyone imports the multi-pump.

you can get them I believe but its called a lr700 Krales have them but I'd suspect the .22 will need choking down to keep under 12