Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air Force One Trophy Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    66 quid shipped from Poland! Good old free market. I wonder how much airguns would go up in price if we left the EU, a remortgage on the house I think !

Trophy Pistol

And I thought 159 was cheap but 48 is a bloody steal.

I wonder if it can converted to bulk fill as well!

Question

Anyone know where to get more info on this pistol? I have tried to google it all i found was retailers sales pitch. ...mike...

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    Anyone know where to get more info on this pistol? I have tried to google it all i found was retailers sales pitch. ...mike...
    Hi Mike, It is made in China, link to factory website.

http://www.china-airrifle.com/pro......92d12f4fa.html

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by colin57 View Post
    Hi Mike, It is made in China, link to factory website.

http://www.china-airrifle.com/pro......92d12f4fa.html
    Thanks for the link i'll pay that website a visit, atb, ...mike...

ha... covert that polish page to english and its called a.... windbreaker... parp..

Here is one in bits but doesn't look like the trigger has any adjusting:

http://ten-metre.com/airforce-one-trophy-target-pistol/
    An Emergency on your part doesn't necessarily mean an Emergency on my part!

Hi being new to this tinkering lark what would you use to polish the trigger sears and the internals.

Thanks

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill View Post
    Hi being new to this tinkering lark what would you use to polish the trigger sears and the internals.

Thanks

Bill
    I used very fine emery cloth - simple job to do.

The length of trigger pull is too long (for some folk), it can be reduced with shims on the flat working parts, or a bush or tiny o-ring around the trigger stop pin.

A weaker hammer spring (around £3 on the bay) reduces hammer force = lower fps, higher shot count, less muzzle flip.

All very worthwhile easy jobs.
    Last edited by Aimstraight; 10-01-2016 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Too long for some folk.

Air force one co2 seal

Anyone know where I can get one of these
    Please

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    The pistols are made in China by a company that makes stuff for the military. They have a non-adjustable trigger even though the blow up diagram shows an adjuster. A bit like a well thought out 2240 inside with a very robust firing valve in a hard anodised valve body and a filter on the CO2 inlet (take heed Crosman!!). The stock is fitted on with a bolt in the trigger guard and a small button head at the back of the stock. Absolutely cracking little pistols distributed to the trade by those nice people in Harrogate, who unfortunately have run out of .177. Having done quite a bit of testing on these pistols I can tell you they are uber reliable with power levels that will not disappoint. And can( with a bit of fiddling) be fitted with a half inch silencer adapter that makes them almost silent with an Swift Stumpy on. .25 version in the pipeline I'm informed.
    I can email an exploded diagram if anyone would like one. Just PM me with your details.
    You want it fixed when??!

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    The Polish one is 17J ie 12fpe!!!

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooper601 View Post
    The Polish one is 17J ie 12fpe!!!

Cheers

John
    That I seriously doubt despite any claim to the contrary...

Quote Originally Posted by Doxbox View Post
    The pistols are made in China by a company that makes stuff for the military. They have a non-adjustable trigger even though the blow up diagram shows an adjuster. A bit like a well thought out 2240 inside with a very robust firing valve in a hard anodised valve body and a filter on the CO2 inlet (take heed Crosman!!). The stock is fitted on with a bolt in the trigger guard and a small button head at the back of the stock. Absolutely cracking little pistols distributed to the trade by those nice people in Harrogate, who unfortunately have run out of .177. Having done quite a bit of testing on these pistols I can tell you they are uber reliable with power levels that will not disappoint. And can( with a bit of fiddling) be fitted with a half inch silencer adapter that makes them almost silent with an Swift Stumpy on. .25 version in the pipeline I'm informed.
    I can email an exploded diagram if anyone would like one. Just PM me with your details.
    Sounds very good and they look good too ,pity about the non adjustable trigger but I'm willing to forgive it if I could find one in a rfd or even in a European country with our power limits 😈 that .25 version sounds promising too !
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Airgun centre have just got them in and there doing a package which is the pistol, hard case, 10 x Co2 and lifetime warranty for £199

Also they said they can sell pistol alone for £159

As always we are Rip Of Britain as they are only £45 in Poland and £66 delivered from there + £25 bank transfer fees

Thoughts please guys