Thread: Mark Marshall Stocks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by para1 View Post
    I have finally found Marshall at home.
    He claims to be broke, he states he as sold all of the air rifles in his possession to pay debs,. His tools and other items have been removed by the courts.
    This includes my HW80
    I'm sorry to hear of your problems with this piece of shxx,he recently had a stock and an action on freexxxs,I have been looking for him regularly on that site so I can report him to them,they promptly removed him but I'm sure he will be back.Fraud is just a joke rarely hear of anyone being done for it and paying anything back to the people they steal from.Had a case I was involved with a person in Grimsby who sold and part exed guns he did not have,he was taken to court found guilty and ordered to repay the people he had stolen from,followed the correct procedure sent my details to the collection center but not received a penny and doubt I ever will, as I said it's just a joke and untill the law takes it more seriously they will keep on doing it there is no deterrent.

Much as I hate to admit but I think that the blood sucking lawyers are right. Contract, contract and contarct and as far as stock makers are concerned only a deposit should be paid to cover the cost of the materials and no more until the stock was made.

A.G

hi is this airspud on here. atb mick

Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by grieva View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your problems with this piece of shxx,he recently had a stock and an action on freexxxs,I have been looking for him regularly on that site so I can report him to them,they promptly removed him but I'm sure he will be back.Fraud is just a joke rarely hear of anyone being done for it and paying anything back to the people they steal from.Had a case I was involved with a person in Grimsby who sold and part exed guns he did not have,he was taken to court found guilty and ordered to repay the people he had stolen from,followed the correct procedure sent my details to the collection center but not received a penny and doubt I ever will, as I said it's just a joke and untill the law takes it more seriously they will keep on doing it there is no deterrent.
    Having taken people to small claims in the past if they have a job & bank account you can pay to have the money taken at source plus your costs, sadly no use if they don't work.