Thread: why ?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    levidog is offline I got wood.........Bzzzzzz
    Looks like I'm going to have to move up north. I'd love to try and take young Tim on with my Falcon

Mind you if you are as good with a pistol as you are with a rifle I'll stay where I am.

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by levidog View Post
    Looks like I'm going to have to move up north. I'd love to try and take young Tim on with my Falcon

Mind you if you are as good with a pistol as you are with a rifle I'll stay where I am.

Sean
    It's grim oop north Sean

There's no shortage of excellent pistol shots up here - Tim Finley, Ian Taylor, Ken Ingham, Mark Liddle, Chris Cundy to name a few. They've all got a date with an arse kicking when I whip my tricked up Rohm out though

Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
    It's grim oop north Sean

There's no shortage of excellent pistol shots up here - Tim Finley, Ian Taylor, Ken Ingham, Mark Liddle, Chris Cundy to name a few. They've all got a date with an arse kicking when I whip my tricked up Rohm out though
    Can't wait Bri. (Fame at last. )

I too have a new Steyr to kick Tim's bottom with. (Not literaly)

It's grim oop north Sean

Pah ! Brian, and once again sir, Pah !

Sound of gauntlet being manfully thrusted forth
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

It's grim oop north Sean

Hehehe! Last week we had an informal pistol comp at Guiseley; I beat Ken & his Steyr with my S&W CO2
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius