Thread: Proposed New Scoring for MPL 2013.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Kandras - You are welcome to do this if you would like to do so.......but it will only record historical information, and we can see strong progress from the kickers recently which will make an element of your research a bit dated as the kickers never started anything like as well as they are going now.

With or without your historical analysis I think we still need to look forward with the benefit of what we can see happening now.

At the moment +4 points per card ( +16 points per round) may seem a but high - mainly due to the progress the kicker shooters have made very recently - but if we want to keep things as they are now the +4 bonus should do this.

If we look at the last two rounds scores, maybe +3 would be a better guess ( +12 points per round) - but we don't want to discourage the kickers in any way so maybe one change at a time is enough so I suggest that we stick with the proposal and take a look at it again in June and see how good our guesswork has been.

My guess is that we won't see much in the way of change - and there not too much wrong with that!
    Last edited by zooma; 18-11-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.