Thread: 25mm cannon shell? Proceeds to Treats4Troops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

shell

Hi Chris, looks like you had your wicked way. The shell is yours. Please can you arrange payment to Clifftop, (he has advised me that you are a regular supporter of treats for troops).
    Once thats been done, if you pass your address I will get the shell posted to you on Monday. can I say many thanks to all those who had a bid towards a tremendous cause, but special thanks to Chris the winning bidder!

Quote Originally Posted by auora5000 View Post
    Hi Chris, looks like you had your wicked way. The shell is yours. Please can you arrange payment to Clifftop, (he has advised me that you are a regular supporter of treats for troops).
    Once thats been done, if you pass your address I will get the shell posted to you on Monday. can I say many thanks to all those who had a bid towards a tremendous cause, but special thanks to Chris the winning bidder!
    No worries i will contact Cliff on Sunday.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Interesting read,especially when my Dad designed the Aden gun!
    I have quite a few of the 30mm shells and he tells me that a variant of the gun is still in use today,cheers,Pat.
    In saying yes to this air rifle you are confirming that you are not a messer and are allowed to go out in public without your carer

Shell arrived safe and sound.

Brings back many memories on the drill jig.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us