Thread: Packham gets General License revoked!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't post photos but think everyone should. Every chicken slaughtered. Every Lamb. Every fish caught. Then people will realises that taking the bounty given us is normal.

Hunting is normal.

Not hunting, and expecting your supermarket shelves full of great food stuffs is abnormal. Detached from what it takes. The zillions of slugs killed to ensure cereal crops, and all that insect life just wiped out so food prices are low.

KFC Conservationists make me sick. They want it all and stuff themselves with utter junk from TV personalities that have never got their hands dirty.
    What is weird is this alienation of the natural world. Domestdos'd sanitised uselessness. Yes there are issued like the plasticised wet wipes that they wipe their arses with.

On the subject of "professionals" when wildlife management just becomes an industry and all the love and care lost. Respect goes out of the window and it becomes just another job. Eventually it just ends up as the cheapest option with little thought given. Nothing put back.
    £1,000 for each Badger culled! Why? Just stick them on an open license for a few years and it would be free. Only those that felt the need would get involved.

Corvids in numbers can trash an arable field fast.
    (Funny I don't shoot the Jackdoors in my garden that are presently pecking up my lawn. I have a good twenty or so, watched and been entertained by them for years. But in the fields they get whacked.
    Magpies always, anywhere, get clobbered. I don't shoot hares anymore because the numbers aren't there. We need more people stalking deer as numbers in some parts are far too high. There is a lot to be done and all this political bureaucracy is stopping good management; stopping people getting involved and interested in what is happening in the countryside.)

Lastly, taking a rat, rabbit, magpie, deer, wild boar, or even a pigeon are all the same. No difference. If you are the one to do it do it with thought and respect. The vast majority of Hunters give and have that.
    Last edited by Muskett; 24-04-2019 at 05:20 PM.