Thread: Southern Hunters Round 6 Results (Horsham 22nd January)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Gotta take 'em when you can get 'em Simmy!

One mans dodgey arm is another mans blessing!
    The arm was nothing to do with it, you rinsed me fair and square.
    The prone shots are what were hurting me today, thankfully there were only four of them.
    Dop.
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Was my first time at Horsham, great course, good company and lots of friendly repartee`especially "The kneelers" some of you guys make it look so easy, when in fact its not

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy View Post
    The arm was nothing to do with it, you rinsed me fair and square.
    The prone shots are what were hurting me today, thankfully there were only four of them.
    Dop.
    You see - we do care after all!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    So Charles I am thinking Spongetwat must have some strange weird Oakie hold over you as I can't understand why else with a lower scoring total he would be above me on your spreadsheet.

Unless he has a weight advantage perhaps?

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    So Charles I am thinking Spongetwat must have some strange weird Oakie hold over you as I can't understand why else with a lower scoring total he would be above me on your spreadsheet.

Unless he has a weight advantage perhaps?

Monkey.
    Because you are a crap shot, you are an ex meter maid, you can't count, you are northern, nobody likes you...and i mean Nobody, you are a fat'ist, you can't count, you make a deformed bulldog look pretty, you aren't an Oakie, people actually hate you, you can't count , you shoot with a piece of driftwood and that is just off of the top of my head!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Because you are a crap shot, you are an ex meter maid, you can't count, you are northern, nobody likes you...and i mean Nobody, you are a fat'ist, you can't count, you make a deformed bulldog look pretty, you aren't an Oakie, people actually hate you, you can't count , you shoot with a piece of driftwood and that is just off of the top of my head!
    Yep I know all that but as usual you just don't know the answer. It is like talking to a jellyfish(a big fat jellyfish) both visually and mentally.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

I just can't believe i am even in the top half, shooting with pellets that don't fit, hampered by a greying, balding has-been...that never was, the very fact that you are even close to my pitiful score, shows just how bad you are!

If you had any decency you would quit whilst you aren't too far behind...you are quite simply an embarrassment to your club and the shooting sport that you frequent!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

It is nice to see your psychosis has responded well to treatment.

psychosis
    sʌɪˈkəʊsɪs/
    noun
    a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Basically Spongeplates World.

Monkey