Way back when i had a scorpion pistol i had the brain wave drill out the breech to accept a hilti powder cartridge (the follies of youth) and as i wanted magnum power i used the black tipped cartridge for my test, i took the barrel off the gun drilled out the breech and tightened it in the vice, next i filled a pellet with solder and loaded it in front of the cart, as the rim of the cart was slightly raised above the breech it was an easy thing to just hit it with a hammer, at arms length of course i don't want you thinking it wasn't safe the barrel was pointing down at a balk of timber and with a deafening bang the hammer was thrown out of my hand and the timber looked like it had been shot with a 410 shot gun as the pellet defragmented. The rim of the cartridge sheared off where it protruded out the breech and left a very tight fitting brass sleeve in the breech, the idea was to fit a firing pin through the transfer port but after the shock of the first test fire i abandoned the project and believe that is why i am able to relate this crazy tale today. The barrel took the pressure ok though, i thought at the time it might end up looking like an exploded cigar.