Thread: BRNO B97 / Aeron Chameleon 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcDermott View Post

There was an Alfa Pro Sport for sale and I was considering that but it looks like a cheaper model of mine without the self cocking and just not as good. They look as though they use a lot of the same components with the Alfa getting the cheaper bits ( like the sights).

So my question is is the Alfa Pro Sport trigger better than that on my B97 ? and what are peoples opinions on the B97 trigger ? It's really a nice gun, maybe it's just not what I'm used to.
    I've only shot the Aeron once, but the trigger was far better than the Alfa which I had at the time.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by derekm View Post
    I've only shot the Aeron once, but the trigger was far better than the Alfa which I had at the time.
    Thanks I might persevere with it. I shot my first match targets with it last night and probably averaged about 45 with the lowest being 42 and the highest 49 and most of them about 45 so it's not bad.

The trigger was rough when I first got it and had rough pitted surfaces on the sear surfaces so I've polished these out and it's much smoother now not gritty.
    Now all I need to do is figure out how to make it two stage with a short 2nd travel. Anyone got any ideas ?
    Last edited by JohnMcDermott; 26-07-2011 at 03:15 PM.