Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    The calm before the storm

BOING
    Lovely piccy, Paul.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Merry Christmas?

IMerry Christmas peeps!

Eh?

"Oh no, that's it, Tone's really lost it this time!"

Well, not quite peeps.

Y'see the reason for the no-show last night was that we had been invited to a 50th birthday party, taking place at a hotel in a village very nearby. Now, I really wasn't that fussed about going, preferring to stay home these days unless going a-boingering.

The hotel is in a lovely setting. Everyone congregated outside. When we were shown in, the room was laid out in proper Christmas party style........dressed trees, crackers on the table, party poppers, Christmas music playing......the lot. And the meal was a Christmas one. Seemed strange but refreshingly different to have a full Christmas meal and feel so close to the longest day. A lovely surprise for all us guests and it must have cost a fortune.

There were quite a few lads there who I used to share many drunken hours with years ago and it was good to see them again and talk old times and Boingy Tone got the DJ to put some rock tunes on, so we were head banging away to DC and Quo etc for a short while.

On one of my "nipping out for a tab" sorties I wandered through the grounds to have a look at the land around to see if there were any bunnies......and there were loads of them, so an extra bonus.

Spoilt for choice with letching opportunities, too, as there were lots of very pretty young fillies there, too!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    That sounds like a pretty perfect night out Tone. Glad you enjoyed it
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    IMerry Christmas peeps!

Eh?

"Oh no, that's it, Tone's really lost it this time!"

Well, not quite peeps.

Y'see the reason for the no-show last night was that we had been invited to a 50th birthday party, taking place at a hotel in a village very nearby. Now, I really wasn't that fussed about going, preferring to stay home these days unless going a-boingering.

The hotel is in a lovely setting. Everyone congregated outside. When we were shown in, the room was laid out in proper Christmas party style........dressed trees, crackers on the table, party poppers, Christmas music playing......the lot. And the meal was a Christmas one. Seemed strange but refreshingly different to have a full Christmas meal and feel so close to the longest day. A lovely surprise for all us guests and it must have cost a fortune.

There were quite a few lads there who I used to share many drunken hours with years ago and it was good to see them again and talk old times and Boingy Tone got the DJ to put some rock tunes on, so we were head banging away to DC and Quo etc for a short while.

On one of my "nipping out for a tab" sorties I wandered through the grounds to have a look at the land around to see if there were any bunnies......and there were loads of them, so an extra bonus.

Spoilt for choice with letching opportunities, too, as there were lots of very pretty young fillies there, too!
    Sounds excellent Tone. I went to the Eastbourne fishermans club last night and it was full of biddies!!!!!

Lovely piccy, Paul.
    Cheers Tone

IMerry Christmas peeps!

Sounds like your Christmas came early mate

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sounds excellent Tone. I went to the Eastbourne fishermans club last night and it was full of biddies!!!!!
    Ah well, never mind mate

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I suppose it makes you appreciate the nice ones when the opportunity arises, Mike.