Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Purely to keep Gareth happy, and to show solidarity for a brother boingerer im forcing down a single malt (or five)

Chris x

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Purely to keep Gareth happy, and to show solidarity for a brother boingerer im forcing down a single malt (or five)

Chris x
    I'm on the last of the gin tonight Just to make matters worse too I've just discovered my millennium falcon ice cubes don't fit in the glass properly. Bloody star wars ice cube trays

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm on the last of the gin tonight Just to make matters worse too I've just discovered my millennium falcon ice cubes don't fit in the glass properly. Bloody star wars ice cube trays
    Millennium falcon ice cubes....pure class mate, if i was wearing a hat i would take it off to you bud

Chris x

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Bigger Glass mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Bigger Glass mate
    I'm going to need a genuine tarts glass for these bad boys

I'm going to need a genuine tarts glass for these bad boys
    My new whisky glasses are huge with a big heavy base, I heard something on the radio about drinking spirits from a heavy glass makes the drink seem of greater quality. I'm not convinced yet, I may have to test the remainder of this decanter to reach a definitive conclusion

My new whisky glasses are huge with a big heavy base, I heard something on the radio about drinking spirits from a heavy glass makes the drink seem of greater quality. I'm not convinced yet, I may have to test the remainder of this decanter to reach a definitive conclusion
    Sounds like a plan with no drawbacks to me.

Sounds like a plan with no drawbacks to me.
    I'll put Baldy's quoted theory to the test when the Mrs has gone to bed, savouring a large glass of 'Three Barrels' brandy, toasting Mike and family's survival and swift recovery.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Chris x
    You’re a Saint mate ! Selfless to a tee
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Chris x
    That's the spirit (did you see what I did there ) ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

In a spirit of solidarity, I too imbibed a few single malts last night, along with a bottle of Merlot. My eyes are now like piss holes in the snow; an analogy quite easy to make now as there's about 4" of the flipping stuff on my doorstep.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post

In a spirit of solidarity, I too imbibed a few single malts last night, along with a bottle of Merlot. My eyes are now like piss holes in the snow; an analogy quite easy to make now as there's about 4" of the flipping stuff on my doorstep.
    Well the sun is over the yard arm somewhere in the world, so stay and have another glass as an eye-opener.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.