That nice man from DHL delivered my B5 today. First impressions are good, hope to rattle a few pellets through it before getting it properly zeroed at the weekend. A couple of points for anyone considering the purchase of one...

1. I can recommend Waffen Naunin. Easy to deal with aided by Google translate and goods well packed and easy to track
2. Almost every screw on the gun was loose and needed nipped up - especially the sight rail, which was barely attached
3. Watch out if you mount a scope - compact size would definitely be better. My 4x40 is a bit too long, causing eye relief and loading port clearance issues
4. The scope rail isn't the most robust - I'll see how it goes, might revert to iron sights anyway?
5. Thought the gun had rusty patches, but this turned out to the horrible packing grease the Chinese and Russians love
6. Easy to cock and a nice short stroke - but I guess there's not a whole lot of power anyway
7. Horrible creepy trigger which is fine for it's intended plinking usage as it's no target gun but I'll see how the accuracy develops...

Cheers!