Thread: Walnut stock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by richywilk View Post
    Would it not be feasible to get one of their stocks unfinished then find some one to say slim down the for end/scallop/hand checkering alter the cheek piece ?
    This was a CS sporter with a Tyrolean butt (they will do them if asked) which was supplied unfinished as requested and I slimmed the front down a tad and tickled up other areas. It's not really designed for scope use obviously as I have iron sights on the TX, but maybe my mug is a wierd shape because I can use it with a scope without getting parrallax

It's also got a kilogram of Mallory metal glued in it as I like a heavy gun!

ATB, ED

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    This was a CS sporter with a Tyrolean butt (they will do them if asked) which was supplied unfinished as requested and I slimmed the front down a tad and tickled up other areas. It's not really designed for scope use obviously as I have iron sights on the TX, but maybe my mug is a wierd shape because I can use it with a scope without getting parrallax

ATB, ED
    Very nice

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post

ATB, ED
    Nice "Tyro" Ed, I own similar on a lefty CS500 with a 95 !
    “An airgun or two”………