Another can of worms coming...

Why isn't everyone graded like in FT? We have the information needed now... We only take and use scores from a UKAHFT officiated shoot. You only need 3 scores for an average to be placed into a grade, if you don't have 3 you shoot as ungraded in the top grade until you have a minimum of 3, all grades are rolling, every 6 months we are regraded before winter season and summer season. Grades sorted into percentages. You only need 1 person (UKAHFT grading official) to be prepared to take the emailed scores of any UKAHFT shoot in to implement into a grading chart so everyone can see what grade they are shooting in for that season. When you sign in you no what grade you are so you say and or put it on the card. If this is doable I am offering my services over the winter months to collect everyone's scores from a UKAHFT shoots (not club level, but comp level like Southern Hunters for example) ready to try for the summer months. All grades will be published.

Doesn't matter what you shoot with or in (£2k or £400 setup, .22, recoiling, ladies, juniors), you will then only shoot against people of the same ability even if you are at a disadvantage shooting recoiling and .22 or new to the sport, its a lot a fairer system in my opinion the FT world have got right..

People new to the sport that don't have money to spend or the time to practice as much as they would like but still enjoy the sport all the same will still have a chance at something.

I have only been shooting 5 years now and I have shot and experienced FT, Recoiling, .22 and Open. They all have their own difficulties and not as easy as people first think. I advise everyone to try more than one discipline if they can.