Thread: Sharp Ace to use or not to use

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know what you mean on Rapids i still have two,went to look at one used a later model than mine in .177 it was very good condition.I was sold in my head until the price was mentioned £800.00 needless to say i left it there.

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    I know what you mean on Rapids i still have two,went to look at one used a later model than mine in .177 it was very good condition.I was sold in my head until the price was mentioned £800.00 needless to say i left it there.
    Yes Mick, Will Gerke aka welsh willi has some crackers but no he wont sell them, he allso has two immaculate and I mean mint immaculate Sirrocos, one in .177 and one in .22 but I cant understand the prices on the Rapids myself, maybe I am missing something

The Rapids have a cult following. £800 seems stiff, but they may well be THE collectors rifles of the future. Theobens will be collectable because they look smart. But I don't think they will ever really give a true return... Not much collecting does... happy to get ones money back and the enjoyment they give.