Thread: Favourite custom springer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    Just found a picture of the FTS and it looks stunning. Out of interest what would one cost?
    This one is mine. I know they say it's only worth what someone is prepared to pay. If, and I say IF I was stupid enough to sell this I wouldn't let it go for less than £2000.
    You might say, wow, how come so much.?
    I know of Venoms that have sold for over £1000. I sold a venom hunter for nearly a £1000 last year so something as special and rare, 1 of only 9 made chameleons, I think it's worth it personally.
    Fozzy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124581.../shares/F032qk

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy45 View Post
    This one is mine. I know they say it's only worth what someone is prepared to pay. If, and I say IF I was stupid enough to sell this I wouldn't let it go for less than £2000.
    You might say, wow, how come so much.?
    I know of Venoms that have sold for over £1000. I sold a venom hunter for nearly a £1000 last year so something as special and rare, 1 of only 9 made chameleons, I think it's worth it personally.
    Fozzy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124581.../shares/F032qk
    That is one fine looking rifle.

@ £2000

Only if you put a Tasco 2-7x32 AG on top ; )
    Hw77+7

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    That is one fine looking rifle.

@ £2000

Only if you put a Tasco 2-7x32 AG on top ; )
    That's what's on it bud. Lol
    This is my gun featured in Airgun world in the 80s.
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/124581931@N06/v2D942
    Fozzy

Fts

£2000...got to be worth that. Cost you more nowadays if someone could make you another!! Give me the old 80's stuff any day. Mach 1.5

A fully custom, walnut stripy wooded beauty, have been in the past under valued.
    Considering a Beretta EELL are well long of £3k with £1k's worth of engraving, and aren't as glorious, then I think its about time that the finest Air Rifle's started to see a proper wodge.

Prices have gone up and some of that is that the top new rifles aren't exactly given away.

A beautiful rifle is just that. Has to have a value worthy of the work, maybe rarity, just because its glorious. About time some were given the credit they are long over due for.