Thread: Auction for a Daystate mk2 huntsman .22 plus some nice acc's etc.. For HELP THE HERO'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    well the rifle was won by a very nice bloke named JON off the Daystate owners club forum, who as sent me the winning bid of £350 ( only a few bidded poor show folks sorry to say ! ).
    so i will give the money to the great folks at heroes tonight asap ! & post the ref no.

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Quote Originally Posted by subaru swift View Post
    well the rifle was won by a very nice bloke named JON off the Daystate owners club forum, who as sent me the winning bid of £350 ( only a few bidded poor show folks sorry to say ! ).
    so i will give the money to the great folks at heroes tonight asap ! & post the ref no.
    To be fair, this is the first I've seen of this. Maybe a quick thread in air-gun pointing people to this section.

Good effort though!
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

cheers neil, it was on here for a good month but if i can i will auction off more stuff to out the heroes.

Your payment has been successful
    Transaction Reference: for me to know
    Amount: £350.00
    Transaction Time: 2011-04-14 20:52:59 GMT
    Auth Code: AUTH CODE:for me to know
    Card Number: **** ****
    Card Expiry Date: 01/2014
    Card Issue (if applicable):
    Order Reference: Donation for page Help for Heroes on behalf of Help for Heroes
    Result: 1
    Name Amount - Gift Aid
    kenneth swift £350.00 £87.50

there you go folks & john will get the mk2 & kit soon, as they should be posted next mon or tue.
    many thanks to all that bidded & next time can we have some more bidders please........

Click for proof

kenneth swift £350.00(87.50) To the Heroes from a auction of a Daystate Rifle. Hope to rise more soon ! takecare kenny 14/04/2011.

sorry about my spelling....:|