Thread: beeman c1 carbine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

beeman

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Wow. What's the barrel length on that?

How does it shoot? I have one with an unmolested 14" barrel, and between the stock design, lack of forward weight, punchy power plant and heavy trigger, it's one of the hardest airguns I have used to shoot well.
    got it as a job lot like this, it is 4 inches long, dident like it at first but now I have stripped it and sorted internals, it has grown on me , can hit a 50 pence at 20 yards , found it fun for rats in tight areas.

Quote Originally Posted by ukace1958 View Post
    got it as a job lot like this, it is 4 inches long, dident like it at first but now I have stripped it and sorted internals, it has grown on me , can hit a 50 pence at 20 yards , found it fun for rats in tight areas.
    In dustbins ?

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Baz - you are naughty

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    In dustbins ?

Baz
    Lol ! Baz . On a serious note , was it not the Lightning (?) that had only an 8" barrel ? Saw one at a gunsmiths , barrel bent like b'nana .
    Never handled one but just saw a piccy of a 'working ' one - short barrel but with a two foot long cocking aid to get it going ???

90% of members on here were having a go at me for chopping down half a dozen HW35 barrels to 13 inches, but now they like 4 inch, so next 35 goes to that. Then I can sell the 15 inch bit that's left over.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD