Thread: Springer ? 200yds possible ???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodd View Post
    The guy to my right was hitting them every other shot with his HW100 (.22) and the guy to the left was hitting them almost as frequently with his Pro Sport (.22), so it is posible with a springer. The guy on the right took all his shots standing, I kid you not, he only shoots standing up the club. The guy on the left not to be left out also hit the cans standing a couple of times. Springers in .22 can do the business in the right hands, but 200 yds I think would be beyond all expectations.

Rod
    Yep, 100yd shots are possible with a springer, it was me behind the trigger of the Prosport down at the SDFTC ground. Given the consistency off my shots of the bench I don't doubt this can be extended.

200yds with a springer ?????, we'll all have to put a fiver in a hat Rodd, and if Mr HW100 hits it, it doesnt count, spring guns only and besides, his ability to shoot standing is far too clever by half so he's disqualified before we start .

Go with whatever shooting position you feel most comfortable with Bellycrawler, just remember a light supportive hold will work best with a springer, don't try to rest it or lock it in a vice like grip.
    Last edited by Switchblade; 23-09-2010 at 01:29 AM.