Thread: Lukasz Parsley ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Because I have been in the same position, being taken for a ride like them. Hope that is OK with you and most sorry for sticking my oar in.
    Now toddle off and stick up for the thief.
    Which gives you the right to be outraged on other's behalf - that I can understand.

Unfortunately, what you seem unable to understand is that I am not sticking up for the guy - read my first post on this thread.

Like I said, if you have a better solution than what I suggested, feel free to air it - you just might help those in the same position that you have been in, rather than risk inflaming the situation by flinging the insults that you are so ready to hand out to anyone who might have a different point of view.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    Which gives you the right to be outraged on other's behalf - that I can understand.

Unfortunately, what you seem unable to understand is that I am not sticking up for the guy - read my first post on this thread.

Like I said, if you have a better solution than what I suggested, feel free to air it - you just might help those in the same position that you have been in, rather than risk inflaming the situation by flinging the insults that you are so ready to hand out to anyone who might have a different point of view.
    If you don't like my posts, then reach for the ignore button, problem solved. You are coming across quite pompous and sanctimonious. But I won't be told off for posting by the likes of you, pal. People like LP make my piss boil and if he comes on here with lame excuses, he's going to get it right in the neck.

As he's reading this thread, maybe he will fire off a few PMs to those out of pocket, letting them know when they are going to get their stock or money refunded?
    There you go, that's my "better" idea, does it pass muster?

Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    If you don't like my posts, then reach for the ignore button, problem solved. You are coming across quite pompous and sanctimonious. But I won't be told off for posting by the likes of you, pal. People like LP make my piss boil and if he comes on here with lame excuses, he's going to get it right in the neck.
    I am not 'telling you off'. I just feel that if the guy is a 100% rip-off merchant, then you are playing into his hands by giving him an excuse to sever all links with those who are suffering. If he is not a rip-off merchant and really has got himself into a mess, then giving it to him in the neck is not going to help him sort himself out, is it?

I am afraid that you are so pissed off with LP, that you are venting your spleen on anyone else who doesn't share your outrage.

I have no intention of putting you on ignore. If you think I am being pompous and sanctimonious, then I apologise - that is not my intention.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.