Thread: Walter foresight tunnel wanted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Nigel
    As I said they are available new, we use them on all our modern Walthers (old school!) they are "Kornhalter M18 article number 2.4827" and 49 Euro's. I don't have one spare (just replaced the Centra one on my LG400 with one), Walther will not supply direct but I can give you a contact German company who will if you want one.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

have you tried protek ?

Quote Originally Posted by Helm View Post
    have you tried protek ?
    I have but they don't have one, managed to get everything else there but not the sight
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    Nigel
    As I said they are available new, we use them on all our modern Walthers (old school!) they are "Kornhalter M18 article number 2.4827" and 49 Euro's. I don't have one spare (just replaced the Centra one on my LG400 with one), Walther will not supply direct but I can give you a contact German company who will if you want one.
    Hi

Yes please, Could you pm details to me

Thanks
    Nige
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

sorry I meant the vintage after market ones ... or egun cheers

Fitted a Gehman 523 with a steel pin to fit, actually went for a 22mm tunnel and high end glass element and have to say the sight picture is superb and with the 523 being a basic black tunnel it looks ok, ok not as vintage looking as the original but I can live with that considering how much nicer it is to shoot and at the end of the day that's why I own it
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,