Thread: Cheap Chronographs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I’ve had a x3005 chrono for a couple of years and up until a month ago it’s been perfect, I think having it on the end of springers has shook the screen and sometimes it goes off but i see this as I’ve caused it myself due to it taking the recoil and I will buy another.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyw1987 View Post
    I’ve had a x3005 chrono for a couple of years and up until a month ago it’s been perfect, I think having it on the end of springers has shook the screen and sometimes it goes off but i see this as I’ve caused it myself due to it taking the recoil and I will buy another.
    That's what Ive got, dirt cheap off ali express . Much smaller than a lot of chronos & a lot simpler to use. Only down size is the energy is shown in joules, but there are converters online & 16.20 J = 12ft/lb
    Do not sell this man any air guns no matter what he says

Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    That's what Ive got, dirt cheap off ali express . Much smaller than a lot of chronos & a lot simpler to use. Only down size is the energy is shown in joules, but there are converters online & 16.20 J = 12ft/lb

Yes true about the joules its annoying it doesn’t show ftlb but I just stick the fps in a online calculator as you say.

Not sure if there are any electronic experts here the Skan Chronograph i bought years ago now seems to show now and then negative results from shots fired ie just a row of noughts than the numbers for the velocity, not sure if its a dirt problem on the sensors or a electronic component has degraded, years ago it was quite consistent, what do you think.