Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
Well, i have it. Packaged well, and first impressions, very good. You want to know the funny thing?? Order it from poland, and the box/instructions are in ENGLISH!!

Well worth the £77 inc postage and taxes.

I have stripped it to do the trigger mod, and polish/grease the trigger, sear surfaces, and hammer. I took the front sight off and put the combro on, 5.4fpe with 8.4 grain JSB's.

The cocking action is smooth, and now the trigger mod and polish is complete, it feels fantastic.

I'll get it on the range on Sunday to do some accuracy testing and post the results afterwards.

Opinion so far.... Order from Poland, why spend £100 more when you can save it and buy a red-dot or a pistol scope with what you saved 3 working days to receive, i ordered Friday last week and it arrived Yesterday (well, i had to collect it from the post office today as parcelfarce apparently "attempted delivery", but i wouldn't put that down to the seller).

Hilarious bit was trying to explain the receipt to the wife, she calmed down when i explained the 376.38 total was in Polish Złoty, not Pounds
Hi just ordered one

What mods did you do to the trigger?

Thanks Dean