Quote Originally Posted by thesmi View Post
Wow,
Seems I have barley scratched the surface I think I'd best do a lot of reading as seems I have lot to learn.

I was very happy with my grouping of 19mm out side edges too with 3bullets ragging and 2 slightly to the right
Before you go off to a sensai to gain more knowledge i'd ask yourself what you want to acheive? Do you target shoot formally or just for zeroing. Are you a game/vermin shooter? Parabuteo by his own admission is in to target shooting, nothing wrong with that at all but better accuracy means bigger prizes so to speak. Me? I'm a fox and vermin shooter so while i still like and pursue accuracy it's not on quite the same level. If my rifles group under 0.5" at 100yds i am happy, even happier if they'll do that at 200yds. What i'm trying to say is it's too easy to get bogged down with reloading. If you're vermin shooting just keep it simple. Remember KISS, (Keep It Simple Stupid, not calling you stupid like mate, just an acronym.) Just my thoughts, not trying to start up arguments just giving my tuppence of advice.