Thread: Best Stirrup Pump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by bossmugler View Post
    Hi All

I am currently in the market for a quality built and reliable stirrup pump to refill my HW100K. I do have a divers tank, but its a bit of a faff having to cart it to my not so local gun shop for a charge and the tank is due for a test soon anyway. I have been searching the net and FX and Hills seem to be the shooters favourite. However the Hills requires an external dry pack, whereas the FX has one built in. What do the forum members feel is the best pump out there? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    CTS in Speke - £15 tested and filled!

HTH.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retracted_Yeti View Post
    CTS in Speke - £15 tested and filled!

HTH.

Roy.
    £15 tested - is that for a hydro test or just a visual test ?

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitzer View Post
    £15 tested - is that for a hydro test or just a visual test ?
    Hydro and visual, I put my 3L in on Wednesday picked it up the following Wednesday

HTH.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

bossmugler is offline More breaking even than breaking bad
    Well having used the pump a few times, I must admit it is a great pump. Build quality is excellent and it is easy to use without inducing breathlessness or arm fatigue. The gauge seems accurate and the dry pack appears to do a great job of removing the moisture, as none is present upon opening the bleed valve. I also got 20% off from the Bay so all in all very happy with my purchase and would recommend it