Mine just sent, certainly not the best cards I've ever shot but then I normally use a Steyr not an HW45, actually found it very enjoyable and certainly a challenge, made a nice change from the precision stuff I normally do, no shooting glasses, no special shoes, just trackies, trainers, one eye shut and a pistol that kicks like a scared mule 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
Well done to those of you that have braved the cold and shot your January targets already!

Being a "Southern Softie" who just happens to live "up North" I am finding if difficult to stop shaking outside in my cold garage and have not been brave enough to shoot my targets yet - but the snow has cleared and it is now just above freezing so maybe things will begin to look-up very soon!

It is really nice to see that the first two rifle scores submitted have been shot with Mk 3 Webley rifles - good effort!

The first four pistol scores are in too - three of them with SSP pistols and one with a Model 5G non-recoiless kicker Its the variety of MPL pistols that I always find so interesting to see and the results that can be squeezed out of some of the "kickers" never fails to impress.