Thread: New Daystate Wolverine R....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedTripleR View Post
    I agree completely. I think the new regulator and design will add around £200-300 on the cost of the current Wolverine putting it around £1400.

If it’s gone from £1150 to £1950 in price, I’ll probably stick to plan A and buy one of the current models and hopefully at a reduced price!
    There is already a ' Special limited ' version of it on sale or order for £2499.00. It is called Red Wolf, which to you and I means a red laminate stock. The gun hasn't even hit the shops yet but we have the usual Daystate markting tosh. Don't get me wrong I really like Daystate otherwise I wouldn't own one but these sort of prices are just about out of reach of 99% of airgunners. Just what exactly do they want to achieve?

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    There is already a ' Special limited ' version of it on sale or order for £2499.00. It is called Red Wolf, which to you and I means a red laminate stock. The gun hasn't even hit the shops yet but we have the usual Daystate markting tosh. Don't get me wrong I really like Daystate otherwise I wouldn't own one but these sort of prices are just about out of reach of 99% of airgunners. Just what exactly do they want to achieve?

A.G
    No, there isn't. The red stocked special edition you mention is a limited gun called Rosso, it is in fact an LE version of the Red Wolf - the new electronic gun.

The Wolverine R is another new rifle, mechanical and regulated.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

Quote Originally Posted by airwolf1 View Post
    No, there isn't. The red stocked special edition you mention is a limited gun called Rosso, it is in fact an LE version of the Red Wolf - the new electronic gun.

The Wolverine R is another new rifle, mechanical and regulated.
    Serie Rosso to be exact, and as I said in my first post probably an attempt to fill the void by getting rid of the MK IV.

A.G