Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The short one turned 18 today doesn't seem like yesterday he was still at school and only three feet taller than me lol the army very kindly gave him a co inspection and lots of pt for his birthday (i didn't laugh honest ) he will have to wait till he's home on leave to get the hw95 which has his name on now he's legally old enough to own an air rifle time flies

Chris x

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    The short one turned 18 today doesn't seem like yesterday he was still at school and only three feet taller than me lol the army very kindly gave him a co inspection and lots of pt for his birthday (i didn't laugh honest ) he will have to wait till he's home on leave to get the hw95 which has his name on now he's legally old enough to own an air rifle time flies

Chris x
    OMG how time flies. Wish Jimbo a happy birthday from me please mate. I’m 59 next year..... can I have a HW98 please x
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    OMG how time flies. Wish Jimbo a happy birthday from me please mate. I’m 59 next year..... can I have a HW98 please x
    Will do mate, I'm waiting till they bring out the hw69 then we are going to have a whip round to get you one lol how you doing btw?

Chris x

I’m 59 next year..... can I have a HW98 please x
    Will do mate, I'm waiting till they bring out the hw69 then we are going to have a whip round to get you one lol how you doing btw?

Chris x
    I have it on good authority that the HW69 is scheduled for launch in 2029; perfectly in time for Paul's Happy Year. A slick, self-lubricating action is promised.

How did the roland mangling go, Pauly?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Chris x
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I have it on good authority that the HW69 is scheduled for launch in 2029; perfectly in time for Paul's Happy Year. A slick, self-lubricating action is promised.

How did the roland mangling go, Pauly?
    Hey Chris, a HW69 sounds awesome mate��. Not sure I can wait another 10 years for it though Tone, I reckon my ability to cock anything at that age will be gone

I went over to my old permission for a couple of hours Tone and I spent about an hour and a half just chatting but managed to pop off two Roland’s just before I left.

I’m just about to roll a few fags for my journey back home from London, it’s been a good few days with friends and family but I won’t be looking in my rear view mirror as I leave The Smoke.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hey Chris, a HW69 sounds awesome mate��. Not sure I can wait another 10 years for it though Tone, I reckon my ability to cock anything at that age will be gone

I went over to my old permission for a couple of hours Tone and I spent about an hour and a half just chatting but managed to pop off two Roland’s just before I left.

I’m just about to roll a few fags for my journey back home from London, it’s been a good few days with friends and family but I won’t be looking in my rear view mirror as I leave The Smoke.
    Always willing to lend a hand if you have problems with your cock, me old cocker!

Awesome little result on the rolands for a quick, casual visit, matey.

Glad you had a nice time in The Smoke my friend. But you not looking back says it all and serves as confirmation that you made the right decision and that you're loving "The New Paul".

Love ya matey xxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Always willing to lend a hand if you have problems with your cock, me old cocker!

Awesome little result on the rolands for a quick, casual visit, matey.

Glad you had a nice time in The Smoke my friend. But you not looking back says it all and serves as confirmation that you made the right decision and that you're loving "The New Paul".

Love ya matey xxx
    Cheers Tone