Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
YOu are right, memory failed me. The foresight was not plastic, it was Zamac or some other kind of rubbish. Thing was the muzzle had the dovetail grooves cut in it for a normal Original Diana foresight, so they were either being cheap or wanting the gun to look more 'futuristic' (cheap and tacky).

It was a .177 so maybe it was more heavily spring than your .22. You may be right about the Airgun Centre, perhaps they went too far with the chrome vanadium Swedish steel spring... I usually find the most of the time the best spring is the one the factory fits.

You did say you wanted malignancy! Also, Dave Welham maligned it, or rather dismissed it, and he is an expert rather than a keyboard warrior like myself. I hope you continue to enjoy your T01s as much as I disliked mine - as far as I know it was designed to go well over 12 fpe at least in .22. Modern pellets will help the accuracy a great deal.

Don't try an original Original 50 though, because you will see how they took a good gun tradition and made it into something very average.
Ho ho. Ive got two Original 50's in addition to the T01.