Thread: Artemis pp800r

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Antoni is offline There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    I bought a "Model PP700S-A" PCP pistol from the local car boot sale. £129.72 (don't ask). It came with a good stirrup pump and what turned out to be a dodgy Foster charge probe. Cost very little to buy the necessary O-ring(s).

There was no trigger adjustment screw present hence very heavy trigger but it worked consistently.

A trigger screw was knocked up. I find that the trigger force seems to be variable despite the very firmly seated trigger adjustment screw.

When taking it from its storage point I expect and usually find that the hammer will not "latch". All it takes is to point the unloaded air gun in a safe direction and operate the trigger. Then the hammer will always "latch". I will not go inside the airgun to investigate because:

Das Computur Machin ist easy schnappen der springen-werk und poppen corken mit spitzen sparken. Das rubbernecken sightseeren Keepen das mits in das pocketen und watch das blinken lighten.

I've always found this to be good advice. All I have to do is check safe and pull the trigger. Everything is then fine and the air gun is always more accurate than me. It is a good introduction to Pre Charged Pneumatic and because of its small air tank it's nothing more than a gentle work-out to fully charge it. I've not counted but it does abt 40 shots in the green. Plenty.

[and it makes an excellent daddy-long-legs blaster]

Last edited by Antoni; 12-10-2023 at 12:57 PM.
    P1V1overT1=P2V2overT2